St. Helena — Napa Valley Agricultural Center
St. Helena, California is located in the center of the world famous wine growing Napa Valley, 65 miles north of San Francisco. The City has become an important business and banking center for the wine industry as the Napa Valley’s wine industry grew.
- Wine tasting and winery tours
- Fine dining
- Shopping in Main Street’s 19th-century buildings
- The Culinary Institute of America at the Greystone
- Robert Louis Stevenson Silverado Museum
- Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park
Home Building and Remodeling
Clyde Construction has done many St. Helena home building construction projects for homeowners since the 1980’s. Andrew Clyde is a craftsman whose testimonials illustrate his loving attention to the fine details on every project, whether it’s building a new custom home, remodeling, or restoring a historic home.
Builder’s Gallery Photos
Contact Clyde Construction
Contact us for a free consultation on any aspect of your construction project!